LinkedIn Ads Training
LinkedIn Ads are some of the most under-utilised Ads of all platforms! LinkedIn makes up more than 50% of all social traffic to B2B websites & blogs. 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn vs. 13% on Twitter & 7% on Facebook.
Who is this course for?
If you’re looking to get the most out of LinkedIn then this course is certainly for you. Attendance of this course will give you the confidence to use LinkedIn Campaign Manager to create a wide variety of campaigns designed to meet your businesses objectives. The course is suitable for business owners or professional marketing employee.
Course take-aways include:
– Understand who uses LinkedIn and why
– Target relevant audiences and build audience lists
– Create a LinkedIn campaign to meet business objectives
– Optimise your LinkedIn campaigns to improve efficiency
– Use Campaign Manager to report on the metrics that matter
– A complementary 1:1 Skype follow-up call with Stefan Wesley
The workshop takes place over 1 day, and we limit numbers to a maximum of 8 people per course. It’s thorough, informative and fun – a mixture of theory, strategy, practical exercises, tips and ideas, creative discussions and Q&As.
– Who is using LinkedIn?
– Why is content important
– Creating content on LinkedIn
– Key Considerations for a Consideration Campaign
– Key Considerations for a Conversion Campaign
– Building Audiences natively in LinkedIn
– Building 1st and 3rd party audiences
– Defining Creative
– Text ads
– Sponsored content
– Analysing Data in Campaign Manager
– Landing Pages
– Ad Relevancy Score