LinkedIn Mastery Workshop
LinkedIn is more than just a platform to share your CV. There are over 250 million active monthly users on LinkedIn, with over 30 million company profiles. Your business deserves a unique presence on LinkedIn, and this full day practical workshop will help you achieve it.
Who is this course for?
It’s ideal for both beginners and more advanced LinkedIn users. Our trainers will help you become confident with all the features, set objectives, plan your strategy and get creative with your business marketing.
Course take-aways include:
– An improved LinkedIn profile and format for writing a great summary
– A list of action points to implement after the session (some things require more thought!)
– A set of keywords for your profile, business page and content
– A content strategy for LinkedIn for both your personal and business pages
– A checklist for content publishing
– A complementary 1:1 Skype follow-up call with Stefan Wesley
The course takes place over 1 day, with a maximum of 9 people per course. It’s a mixture of theory, strategy, practical exercises, tips and ideas, discussion and Q&As.
– Setting LinkedIn objectives
– The importance of keywords
– How to write the perfect summary
– Customised URLs
– How to write a LinkedIn headline
– Best practice for photos and images
– How to include rich media in your profile
– Work history, education & skills
– LinkedIn recommendations
– LinkedIn posts & articles
– Optimising your business page
– Showcase pages
– LinkedIn analytics
– Lead generation strategies
– LinkedIn content strategy